10 Best Ways To Propose
The classic phrase “Do you want to marry me?” Was the beginning of many long-lasting relationships, and there is nothing wrong with following the simple route.
But if you want to say something a little more unusual, here are a few phrases you can use in your proposal speech that can make this much more memorable.
Although many guys can spend dying hours on the right wording for their marriage proposal, remember that your girlfriend loves you and will not judge you by the exact words you use.
1. Let’s spend the rest of our lives together.
2. I want to grow old with you.
3. I can’t imagine a life without you in it.
4. Having you by my side is what completes me.
5. Before I met you, I never realized how empty my life was.
6. I now know that you and I are truly meant to be together.
7. I wish I could give you everything, but I hope that this ring is enough.
8. Will you give me your hand in marriage?
9. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?
10. Will you make me the happiest man alive?