18 Ways to Use Vaseline in Less Than 2 Minutes
Vaseline (petroleum jelly) has been around for just about 150 years and is a staple in numerous families. It is reasonable and has an unbounded number of employments.
You may be amazed of everything Vaseline can improve the situation you. Find 18 utilizes for vaseline you might not have thought about underneath!
1. broken rear areas : Put a layer of Vaseline on your feet during the evening, cover them with socks and wake up to milder feet – consistently! Thusly, you don’t need to be bashful each time you go to get a pedicure.
2. Dry fingernail skin: Put Vaseline on your fingernail skin a few times each day for gentler and better looking fingernail skin each day.
3. Dry skin : Apply some vaseline on your elbows every day – they will stay soft and smooth. No more alligator elbows!
4. Easy nail polishing : Apply Vaseline to your cuticles before polishing your nails to keep color off of the skin around your nails. You’ll get a perfect manicure—minus the cleanup.
5. Remove stains : Vaseline can be used to lift makeup stains from your clothes as well as pillows, blankets, and sheets. With a damp washcloth, rub some vaseline on your clothing and rinse, then watch it disappear.
6. Help your scent stick around: Moisturized skin holds scents better, so rub Vaseline on your pulse points (wrists, neck, elbows, ankles and behind the knees) before spraying your perfume to make the scent last longer.
7. Dry lips: Exfoliate your lips and apply a small amount of vaseline daily to keep them hydrated and from refrying.
8. Exfoliant: Mix a cup of sugar or sea salt with essential oil to vaseline and you’ll have a great exfoliant that moisturizes as well.
9. Growing eyelashes: Add a small amount to your eyelashes with a cotton applicator each night and over time your eyelashes will appear longer and thicker.
10. Aftershave: To calm irritation from shaving or waving, vaseline should be applied in a thin layer over the treated skin.
11. Dandruff: Apply a small amount to massage to your scalp before shampooing. Vaseline will help eliminate skin shedding and itching.
12. Scars: To help diminish the appearance of scars after surgery or injury, apply vaseline daily as it helps regenerate skin cells.
13. Tattoos: Protect your tattoo and help your skin heal by adding a small amount to your tattoo. In addition, vaseline helps your skin preserve the color of your tattoo.
14. Hair dying: Add vaseline along your hair line before you dye your hair to avoid staining your skin.
15. Hide Split Ends: Apply Vaseline to your hair to avoid split ends, you only need to apply a small amount of Vaseline, and only to the tips of your hair. This will lock-in moisture and nourish your hair.
16. Makeup remover: Makeup remover can be expensive and tough on your eyes. Vaseline is an inexpensive option that easily and gently removes eyeliner, mascara, shadow, and even the eyelash glue your falsies leave behind.
17. Leather shine: Scuffed shoes? Buff a little Vaseline onto boots, shoes, bags, and any other leather goods that need polishing.
18. Razor Care : Keep your razors like new by smoothing a very thin layer of Vaseline onto the blades between uses. Make sure they’re completely dry first to prevent rust.