SEVEN FACTS ABOUT LONELINESS YOU SHOULD KNOW
While human advancement has enhanced our way of life, it has likewise expanded the quantity of individuals experiencing loneliness.
A few investigations demonstrate that loneliness is adverse to the wellbeing. Here are a couple of realities about loneliness you should know
1. It may stun you to realize that over 60% of forlorn individuals are hitched. You can get forlorn notwithstanding when hitched when you quit sharing your most profound sentiments, considerations and encounters with your accomplice.
2. Having a great deal of Facebook companions doesn’t shield you from dejection. As indicated by an investigation, there’s no relationship between’s kin’s Facebook utilization and their general kinship fulfillment.
3. You can have heaps of companions and connections and still be desolate. The nature of your connections and not amount will shield you from dejection.
4. Loneliness can shorten your lifespan. A study by researchers at Brigham Young University found that the subjective feeling of loneliness increases death risk by 26 percent.
5. Loneliness affects the immune system and puts you at an increased risk for developing all kinds of illness and diseases.
6. Loneliness doesn’t only affect your mental health but also affects your physical health. Chronic loneliness is as harmful to your health as smoking up to 15 cigarettes a day according to a study published in the Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health.
7. Chronic loneliness increases the risk of cardiovascular disease because the body is under constant and unrelenting stress.
So it’s important you have quality time with family and friends. Chronic loneliness isn’t good for the health.